Welcome to the Dental Office of Federal Way Dental Care
Office Update - COVID-19
As of 5-19-2020 we are now open and able to see our patients. Our community has been through a lot over the past few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection
control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.
Family Dental Care
At the office of Federal Way Dental Care, our staff is highly educated, experienced and has the tools, technique and technology to improve your smile... easily, comfortably and with virtually no pain.
Our philosophy is to provide our patients with proactive and preventative care for healthy teeth and gums.
Call us at (253) 838-4880 or click here to schedule an appointment.
"Congratulations to Dr. Gary Murphy on his retirement.
We want to thank you for all your dedication to the patients throughout the
We now want to welcome all his patients to our office. We will carry on the
same dedication and care. "
Our Federal Way dental office offers a wide range of dental services to our patients including:
Federal Way Dental Care
32105 1st Avenue South, Suite B1 | P: (253) 838-4880